Do you guys remember this game? It was released the year I was born. I loved it. Fast paced, loud, both hands popping at once… But, yet simple to understand and execute. This is how I’ve been feeling lately… You see
as entrepreneurs, business owners, and founders, we are at a unique crossroads between 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 & 𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙮 and our 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.
On one side is technology which is changing so rapidly. We can operate our businesses so much more efficiently, effective, and from anywhere, anytime like never before. The tools have changed to allow us to be targeted, focused, and highly effective.
On the other side is our mindset. Are we willing to adopt, learn, and 𝙋𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙀? Are we willing to try new things? Are we open-minded to the notion that we can continue to learn and grow – irregardless of our “physical” age.
So what do we do? How do we grow?
– The first step is opening your mind and committing to the idea of being willing to learn, change, and grow.
– The next step is to absorb every bit of information you can – one topic at a time. That’s really important – one topic at a time. You must focus like the hippo…
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨.
I have found these tools to be the most impactful (choose any tool you like and find the one that works best for you):
– Google Drive, Chat, Calendar
– CRM system (HubSpot is what I’m testing now)
– Calendly (you can’t find freedom until you control your calendar)
– Adobe Premiere Pro (I only use 1% of the features)
and last but not least…
– Reading (aka reading actual books)
It all starts with an open-mind, friends. Let’s Go Win the Day!
Learn more at www.BlackSmithVentures.com